Analysis on the performance, quality identification and industry application solutions of high temperature resistant telescopic air ducts
The excellent expansion and contraction performance of the high temperature resistant telescopic duct makes it widely used in ventilation, exhaust, exhaust and smoke. Because this kind of high temperature resistant air duct is light in weight and can be arbitrarily stretched and bent, it occupies a small space when in use, so it is widely used in various machinery, smoke, dust, high temperature gas, factory soldering smoke, blast furnace and welding. Air exhaust, used in the environment requiring flame-retardant extraction, suitable for solids such as dust and fibers, gaseous media such as steam and smoke, factory suction and dust removal, exhaust gas emissions, blower exhaust gas emissions and welding gas emissions.
What are the performance characteristics of high temperature resistant telescopic duct?
1. The advantages of high temperature resistant telescopic ventilation pipe are cost-effective, high-quality performance of fire resistance, high temperature resistance, acid and alkali corrosion resistance, anti-vibration, and external wear protection through spiral wire, flame retardant, flame retardant in accordance with DIN 4102-B1 , Very strong and tough, the bending radius is approximately equal to the outer diameter, flexible telescopic bending, and long service life. The temperature resistance range is between –60°C and +900°C. The air duct with a suitable temperature resistance range can be selected according to the ambient temperature of the use. Its size is 50-1200MM, and it can be made in any length.
2. Special high-temperature telescopic duct structure, patented CP structure, its wall material, special high-temperature fiber coating, spiral wire, galvanized steel wire or stainless steel wire, because the outer layer is protected by a strong traveler, it has Strong wear resistance, as well as high-quality performance of fireproof, waterproof, acid and alkali resistance, bring great convenience to manufacturers.
How to distinguish high-quality high-temperature telescopic ducts by looking at their appearance?
1. Look at the surface of the high-temperature air duct: check the external and internal surfaces. The surface of a high-quality high-temperature air duct should be very smooth, free of stains, wrinkles, roughness and uneven spots.
2. Look at the pitch of the high-temperature air duct: the pitch of the elastic steel wire and the glass fiber thread are consistent, and the winding is even.
3. Look at the degree of bending of the duct: the product bends freely and is elastic
4. Look at the duct manufacturing materials: Good high-temperature ducts are made of high-quality glass fiber coating, which is more resistant to temperature and corrosion.
High temperature resistant telescopic duct application industry solutions:
1. Air supply and exhaust. Including ventilation, such as supply of fresh air and exhaust, this range is very wide, such as factory workshops, production site air, due to the generation of harmful gases, it needs to be exhausted outdoors, and outdoor air needs to be transported indoors. At this time, air delivery pipes with large flow and low pressure are used, and telescopic air pipes are the most suitable.
2, send cold air. The most common is the pipeline of central air-conditioning, this kind of pipeline needs to be added with insulation materials, which can be pasted with insulation materials, and the appearance looks beautiful.
3. Smoke oil. A large amount of oil fume is generated in restaurants, restaurants, and hotel kitchens and needs to be discharged. The circular air duct is the oil chimney. Here, the telescopic duct should be called the soot duct.
4, dust removal. In some factories, there is a lot of dust in the production workshops, and special dust removal devices are required. Among them, the pipes with large air flow can use the negative pressure and high temperature telescopic exhaust pipes.
5. Bulk material transportation. In the production process of some factories, it is necessary to transport loose particles, especially the use of spiral ducts such as foamed plastic particles with a small proportion of low cost and good effect.