Application and installation of metal hose
Application of metal hose products: used as protection for various equipment signal lines, transmission wires and cables, and fiber optic cables.
1. Wire protection tubes for armored optical cables, precision optical scales, optical measuring instruments, medical instruments, and machinery and equipment;
2. It is suitable for public telephones, remote water meters, door magnetic alarms and other equipment that requires safety protection of wires;
3. Protective tubes for all kinds of small wires;
4. Network line protection tube for various computers, robots, etc.
5. PVC outer protective film for solar equipment.
Although the metal hose can be compressed or stretched, if it is not installed in the correct position, it will break quickly and reduce its service life.
The metal hose can be installed horizontally, vertically or diagonally. The ideal state is vertical installation. At the same time, it should be avoided near the wheel, and baffles can be installed if necessary.
Generally, metal hoses can be divided into 3 lengths:
The first type is compression length, which is the length when the hose is compressed to the limit position;
The second type is the installation length, which is the length of the hose when it is in the middle position of half of the large displacement;
The third type is the stretched length, which is the length when the hose is stretched to its maximum limit.
When installing the metal hose, the hose should be in the middle position, which is the so-called installation length. When installed in this position, the hose can move in two directions when subjected to axial load. Otherwise, if it can only move in one direction, it will affect the strength of the metal hose and reduce its service life.
In the actual installation process, considering that using a ruler to measure the length of the hose according to the calculation result before installing may affect production efficiency, some foreign manufacturers install the ruler directly on the hose, and cut the ruler after installation. .
1. When selecting metal hoses, for ease of installation, please use metal hoses with loose flanges at one end as much as possible.
2. The surface of the metal hose should be protected during electric welding at the construction site to prevent welding slag and arc ignition from burning the metal hose.
3. It is strictly forbidden to twist and install the metal hose.
4. There should be no bends along the root of the metal hose and no dead bends.
5. The medium must not be corrosive to the material of the bellows, and the chloride ion content in the medium should be ≤25PPM
6. Strictly install the installation as shown in the correct installation method. (See installation guide)
7. It is strictly forbidden to damage the flange sealing surface mechanically.