Classification of high temperature hoses
1. Steam high temperature resistant hoses:
1. High temperature resistant hose with fabric steam glue: The rubber layer has good heat resistance. The burst pressure of the high temperature resistant hose is not less than 10 times the working pressure, and it is suitable for conveying saturated steam not higher than 150℃. Or overheated water.
2. Armored cloth steam high temperature resistant hose: The outer surface of the high temperature resistant hose is wrapped with galvanized metal spiral wire, which can effectively increase the strength of the pipe body and improve the pressure bearing capacity. It is suitable for transportation of saturated steam or superheated water not higher than 150°C under complicated working conditions and high requirements for safe operation.
2. PTFE high temperature resistant hose: fine structure, no mechanical impurities, high strength, excellent chemical stability, corrosion resistance, airtightness, self-lubricating and non-sticking, electrical insulation and excellent anti-aging ability, It can be used for a long time at -60～250℃, has reliable and excellent corrosion resistance, and is used to transport strong corrosive media under high temperature. It can be processed into O-shaped, S-shaped, and other shapes, which are widely used in chemical, machinery, electronics, electrical appliances, military, aerospace, pipeline, petroleum, textile machinery, electrical insulation, environmental protection and other economic fields.
1. High temperature resistant hose: High temperature resistant hose adopts special high-grade PTFE high temperature resistant hose, high temperature resistant braided mesh and Japanese advanced technology stainless steel double screw high temperature resistant hose, suitable for high temperature, corrosion and high pressure The special environment; corrosion resistance: under the pressure of 3kg/cm2, the inside of the high temperature hose can withstand high temperature steam at 250℃, while the skin temperature does not exceed 60℃, ensuring safe operation; high pressure resistance: it can be normal under the steam pressure of 10kg/cm2 use.
2. Strong destructive resistance: Due to the use of Japanese advanced technology, stainless steel double buckle self-locking spiral high temperature resistant hose protection, it can withstand 180kg tension and will not be damaged during normal use.
3. Light weight and strong flexibility: After a special assembly process, the high temperature resistant hose with a total length of 2m (including the joints at both ends) weighs only 500 grams. It greatly reduces the working strength of the operator, and at the same time, it is strong in flexibility and free to bend, and it will never kill the pleats and obstruct the ventilation.
4. Durable: The service life is much longer than the existing types of steam high temperature resistant hoses, and it is not necessary to replace them after long-term use, which greatly reduces the use cost, improves the use efficiency, and is economical and practical.
3. Stainless steel pressure-resistant metal high-temperature hose: this type of tube is corrosion-resistant, high-temperature resistant, low-temperature resistant, light weight, small in size, and good in flexibility. It is widely used in aviation, aerospace, petroleum, chemical, metallurgy, and electric power , Paper, wood, textile, construction, medicine, food, tobacco, transportation and other industries.
Fourth, silicone tube high temperature resistant hose: any length within the diameter range of 4-50MM, cold resistance, high temperature resistance, non-toxic and tasteless, in line with food hygiene, and glass fiber silicone tube, its moisture-proof and pressure-resistant performance is stronger. The main specifications that can withstand temperature of 300℃ are inner diameter 9.5 and 12.7, wall thickness 3.5, pressure ≤0.3MPa, used for peristaltic pump port to generate vacuum through pump head rolling pump tube.