Food grade rubber hose meets the requirements of FDA, USDA, 3A sanitary standards
Food grade rubber hose structure: inner tube: SBR FDA certified material, reinforcement: high-strength synthetic fiber fabric (including spiral steel wire), outer rubber: abrasion-resistant, weather-resistant, ozone-resistant synthetic rubber.
Working temperature: -40°C to +100°C,
Application: Used to extract liquid foods, such as milk, beer, vegetable oil, oil, grease, red wine, fruit wine, fruit juice, 96% alcohol, etc. Especially suitable for liquid food trucks, milk collection stations, food processing and canning workshops. It is a supporting tube for food filling machine and tank truck loading and unloading.
Market: food processing, canning trucks, dairy processing, milk processing, for joint assembly methods and other joint suggestions, please contact our sales representative.
Friendly reminder: Precautions for using food-grade rubber hoses!
1. Be sure to use food-grade rubber tubing within the recommended temperature and pressure range.
2. The hose expands and contracts with its internal pressure. Please cut the hose to a length slightly longer than you need.
3. When applying pressure, please open and close any valve slowly to avoid shock pressure.
4. Please use it under the condition of the bending radius or more, otherwise it will cause the hose to break and reduce the pressure resistance.
5. When using powders and granules, it may be easy to wear depending on the conditions. Please enlarge the bending radius of the hose as much as possible.
6. Do not use it in an extremely bent state near metal parts.
7. Do not directly touch the hose or close to an open flame, and do not step on the food-grade rubber hose with a vehicle or the like.