General metal hose
General metal hose is an important component of modern industrial equipment connecting pipelines. Metal hoses are used as wire and cable protection tubes for wires, cables, automatic instrument signals, and civilian shower hoses, with specifications ranging from 3mm to 150mm. The ultra-small diameter stainless steel hose (inner diameter 3mm-25mm) is mainly used for the protection of the sensing circuit of the precision optical ruler and the protection of the industrial sensor circuit. It has good flexibility, corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance, abrasion resistance, and tensile resistance.
1. The general metal hose is made of 1Cr18Ni9Ti stainless steel, which has strong corrosion resistance. Small-caliber metal hoses (inner diameter 3mm-25mm) are mainly used for the protection of sensing lines of precision optical scales and industrial sensor lines. Metal hose products include oil and suction hoses, steam hoses, sandblasting hoses, acid and alkali suction hoses, food hoses, oxygen blowing hoses and various special-shaped hoses. It is widely used in machinery, chemical industry, petroleum, metallurgy, food and other industries.
2. The hose body is a thin-walled stainless steel tube that is hydroformed, which has strong flexibility, flexibility, bending and vibration resistance, and the strengthened protection of the braided mesh sleeve makes it have a higher pressure bearing capacity.
3. The connection at both ends of the hose can also be made into other connection methods besides the thread and flange standards, which is convenient for connection and use.
4. This product is not only suitable for matching with rotary joints, but also widely used in flexible connections for conveying a variety of fluid media.
1. Flexible hoses between metal hose pitches, with small bending radius.
2. The metal hose has good flexibility, no blockage or stiffness.
3. The metal hose has a light unit weight and good caliber consistency.
4. The metal hose is flexible, repeatable and flexible.
5. The metal hose has good corrosion resistance and high temperature resistance.
6. The metal hose is resistant to rat bites and abrasion resistance, and prevents the internal wires from being abraded.
7. The metal hose has strong bending resistance, tensile resistance and lateral pressure resistance.
8. The metal hose is soft and smooth, easy to thread and install and locate.
9. There are many hose joints for metal hoses, which are easy to connect with equipment.