Haikuo is dedicated to providing considerate services based on customer demand.
With a focus on quality, Haikuo pays great attention to the details of industrial hoses.industrial hoses is strictly tested by the quality inspection department. It has excellent quality and stable performance. Favorable in price, it is a highly cost-effective product.
1. wire braided hose is manufactured based on high-purity raw materials. It is a safe and eco-friendly product free of harmful impurities. Fine in workmanship, it has a highly smooth surface without scratches and cracks.
2. This product has strong seam strength. It has passed seam strength testing in which the inspector will stretch along its seams and any edges or openings using a normal force.
3. Before I used it to seal the corrosive medium such as acid liquid, I was worry that it is not strong enough to withstand these chemical liquids. But eventually, I was surprised by its excellent corrosion resistance. - Said one of our customers.
1. Hangzhou Haikuo Rubber And Plastic Products Co., Ltd. is increasing its capacity to meet up with larger needs for wire braided hose from our customers.
2. Haikuo has established a good reputation in the industry as it always meets and even exceeds the customer's prior expectation of the quality, design, price, etc.
3. We stick to sustainable development. We guide our business partners to improve the social, ethical and environmental consequences of their products, services and supply chains. We actively promote the progress of projects in the field of environmental protection. We recycle and reuse most of the wastes and utilize the rest of the waste to generate energy, aiming to develop a cyclic economy. As a product manufacturer, we always look for materials that could be given a second life, continuously upgrade our packaging methods, and reducing resources wastes to improve sustainability. We are working to run a green business which benefits our environment. We have made a plan to produce high efficiency and eco-friendly products, and we also encourage the use of more energy-efficient facilities which can lower energy consumption.