High pressure hose customization welcome to call
High pressure hoses are mainly used in coal industry and petroleum industry To transmit some liquids with a certain temperature and pressure, whether it is a manufacturer or a quality inspection unit, if you want to understand the product performance of the high-pressure hose, you need to set a certain pressure and temperature adjustment control environment to make the tested part reach the actual use. The performance of the product can be finally determined by testing the fatigue life of the working state. The PtV series impulse testing machine of Wantest can be used for the impulse test requirements of construction machinery hydraulic hoses, steel wire reinforced rubber hoses, high-pressure oil pipes, hose assemblies, oil coolers and other products.
Pay attention to the following when choosing high pressure hose:
1. According to the pressure of the system, choose the number of layers of steel wire for the hose, the pressure is high, and the number of layers of steel wire is more. Each type of hose has a working pressure, and the pressure of the hose is 4 times the working pressure. Therefore, according to the actual system pressure, the working pressure of the selected hose can be larger than the actual working pressure.
2. Choose the inner diameter of the hose according to the flow rate. If the tube diameter is too small, it will increase the flow rate of the medium in the tube, cause the system to heat up, reduce efficiency, and Excessive pressure drop will be produced, which will affect the performance of the entire system. Excessive pipe diameter will increase costs, so the inner diameter of the hose should be appropriate. When the hose is fixed with a pipe clamp or the hose passes through spacers such as steel plates, pay attention to the outer diameter of the hose.
The high-pressure oil pipe is a component of the high-pressure oil circuit. The oil pipe is required to withstand a certain oil pressure and have a certain fatigue strength to ensure the sealing requirements of the pipeline. The air tightness test of high-pressure fuel pipes is required. High-pressure fuel pipes for vehicles mainly appear in high-pressure injection diesel engines and high-pressure injection direct injection engines, and can withstand the oil pressure required during engine operation.
First, let’s analyze the difficulty of high-pressure tubing air-tightness detection. The difficulty of high-pressure tubing air-tightness detection lies mainly in the joints of high-pressure tubing. Its joint is made of at least two parts welded to each other, so it is necessary to ensure good sealing at the welding position. Only by ensuring good sealing at the welding position can the sealing of the entire tubing joint be guaranteed, so that it can be installed in the car. It can be used on top to ensure the safety of the car and eliminate bad safety hazards.
Because the two ends of the high-pressure oil pipe are connected with joints, the whole is a curved tubular structure, which cannot be directly inflated and tested, so it is necessary to design auxiliary testing tools. Based on the consideration of the mold tooling designer, we finally designed the auxiliary tooling. One end is a telescopic rubber plug with a gas pipe, and the other end is directly blocked by a sealing plug. After the auxiliary tooling is completed, we will place the high-pressure oil pipe that needs to be tested. On the auxiliary tooling, manually knock down the tooling lock to seal the high-pressure oil pipe, and then seal the back end of the high-pressure oil pipe with a plug. Make sure that the plug does not leak, otherwise it will affect the accuracy of the air tightness detection of the high-pressure oil pipe.
Precautions for the installation of hydraulic high-pressure hoses
1. It is strictly forbidden to twist the hose. During installation, the individual tensile stress should disappear through its own weight in the working state (do not generate installation stress).
Anti-twist assembly techniques: Both ends are direct heads, first fix one end to a predetermined torque, and screw the other end by hand first, using a double wrench , Screw to the specified torque; one end is elbow, one end is straight, first, the straight nut is gently brought into the thread, the elbow end is swung to the required position, the specified torque is tightened, and the double wrench is used to tighten the straight head to the specified Torque;
2. The hose should be equipped with anti-mechanical devices as much as possible, and should be installed in its natural state, avoiding joints Bend sharply.
3. The correct use of appropriate accessories and connectors can avoid additional stress on the hose.
4. Avoid external damage. The effect of external machinery on the hose, the friction effect of the hose on the components and the interaction between the hoses can be avoided by the reasonable configuration and fixation of the hose. For example, the outer tube is protected by a sheath, and anti-friction parts are added.
5. Ensure that the hose has enough slack and margin so that the hose can self-adjust when it is under pressure. If the hose is too short, it may cause the hose and the joint to be pulled off, or acting on the joint may cause seal failure and metal wear.
6. The use of pipe clamps can increase the stability of the pipeline arrangement and avoid friction between the pipe and the equipment. However, the use of pipe clamps should not sacrifice the flexibility of the pipe during compression and movement.
7. The bending radius should be considered for any connection form to prevent the hose from breaking due to fatigue effects during the working process.