High-pressure hose manufacturers call for consultation, Liyuan Tianjin Fluid Equipment
It is difficult to purchase hydraulic hoses. The installation is also a problem. The piping system of hydraulic hoses is intricate and complicated. Each pipe needs to be considered during installation to avoid damage to the hydraulic pipes caused by twisting, forced stretching and friction. However, many companies do not have a dedicated hydraulic system installation department, so they often make some mistakes during installation. Here are some precautions for installing hydraulic hoses:p>
First of all, the length of the hydraulic hose.
The degree of hydraulic hose is not static, it will be changed by external factors. For example, under the pressure impact of the material being transported, it will become longer. It can also be judged according to the principle of thermal expansion and contraction. When it is cold, it will contract to a certain extent. Therefore, we must ensure that the hose after installation must maintain a certain degree of slack, not overly tight, nor too slack to affect the appearance. Then there is the bending problem of the hose.
The structure of the high-pressure steel wire braided hose is mainly composed of inner rubber layer, middle rubber layer, four It is composed of one or more layers of steel wire reinforcement layer and outer rubber layer that are wound alternately.
The inner rubber layer has the function of making the conveying medium bear pressure and protecting the steel wire from corrosion. The outer rubber layer protects the steel wire from damage. The steel wire ( ф0.3-2.0 reinforcement layer) layer is the framework material for reinforcement.
High-pressure steel wire wound tubing (high-pressure tubing) Purpose: High-pressure steel wire reinforced hydraulic tubing is mainly used for mine hydraulic supports and oilfield development, suitable for engineering construction , Lifting and transportation, metallurgical forging, mining equipment, ships, injection molding machinery, agricultural machinery, various machine tools, and various industrial sectors mechanized and automated hydraulic systems have a certain pressure (higher pressure).
The oil pipes used in the coal industry mainly include hydraulic support hoses. In recent years, the pressure requirements for hydraulic supports in some coal mines have increased, and some steel wire braided hoses cannot meet their performance requirements, requiring the use of steel wire wound tubing. In addition, in order to prevent coal dust pollution and improve production safety during underground mining in coal mines, the types of coal mine tubing have been increased, such as coal seam water exploration hole sealer telescopic tubing, which is used to inject water into coal seams before fully mechanized mining in underground coal mines. , Grouting and other operations. According to reports, domestic manufacturers have produced them and have been tested by more than a dozen coal mines, which can replace similar imported products.
High pressure hose (hose) assembly is an auxiliary device commonly used in hydraulic systems. It is made of high-pressure steel wire braided or wound rubber hose and steel parts joints are crimped by equipment. It is used to connect various hydraulic components in the hydraulic system. It is mainly used for hydraulic power transmission under the working temperature of -40℃ to +100℃. Or transport water, gas, oil and other high-pressure media to ensure liquid circulation and transfer liquid energy.
The high-pressure hose assembly is generally composed of a liquid-resistant synthetic rubber inner rubber layer, a middle rubber layer, a steel wire braided reinforcement layer from Ⅰ to Ⅵ, And it is composed of a synthetic rubber outer layer with excellent weather resistance. Rubber hoses are mainly used to transport gas, liquid, slurry or granular materials. Compared with hoses, they focus on rubber hoses extruded from polymer chemical raw materials through vulcanization and other processes. Therefore, hose inspections require inspection units. The particularity of the hose determines the high requirements for the performance of the hose. The hardness test of the hose is an important reference standard for measuring the quality of a hose.
Precautions for installation of hydraulic high-pressure hose
1. Torsion is strictly prohibited. When the hose is installed, the tensile stress should disappear through its own weight in the working state (do not cause installation stress).
Anti-twist assembly techniques: Both ends are direct heads, first fix one end to a predetermined torque, and screw the other end by hand first, using a double wrench , Screw to the specified torque; one end is elbow, one end is straight, first, the straight nut is gently brought into the thread, the elbow end is swung to the required position, the specified torque is tightened, and the double wrench is used to tighten the straight head to the specified Torque;
2. The hose should be equipped with anti-mechanical devices as much as possible, and should be installed in its natural state, avoiding joints Bend sharply.
3. The correct use of appropriate accessories and connectors can avoid additional stress on the hose.
4. Avoid external damage. The effect of external machinery on the hose, the friction effect of the hose on the components and the interaction between the hoses can be avoided by the reasonable configuration and fixation of the hose. For example, the outer tube is protected by a sheath, and anti-friction parts are added.
5. Ensure that the hose has enough slack and margin so that the hose can self-adjust when it is under pressure. If the hose is too short, it may cause the hose and the joint to be pulled off, or acting on the joint may cause seal failure and metal wear.
6. The use of pipe clamps can increase the stability of the pipeline arrangement and avoid friction between the pipe and the equipment. However, the use of pipe clamps should not sacrifice the flexibility of the pipe during compression and movement.
7. The bending radius should be considered for any connection form to prevent the hose from breaking due to fatigue effects during the working process.