High temperature resistant air duct, high temperature resistant telescopic air duct, air supply and exhaust system air duct
Production diameter: 1 inch -50 inch, the bending radius is about larger than the radius, the expansion ratio, 6:1, length: 6 meters, on request, special colors, special lengths, and can be customized.
The main uses of high temperature resistant air duct are as follows:
(1) Supply air and exhaust air. Including ventilation, such as supply of fresh air and exhaust, this range is very wide, such as factory workshops, production site air, due to the generation of harmful gases, it needs to be exhausted outdoors, and outdoor air needs to be transported indoors. At this time, air delivery pipes with large flow and low pressure are used, and telescopic air pipes are the most suitable.
(2) Send cold air. The most common is the pipeline of central air-conditioning, this kind of pipeline needs to add insulation material. The high-temperature-resistant telescopic air duct can be pasted with thermal insulation material, which looks beautiful in appearance.
(3) Fume exhaust. A large amount of oil fume is generated in restaurants, restaurants, and hotel kitchens and needs to be discharged. The circular air duct is the oil chimney. Here, the telescopic duct should be called the soot duct.
(4) Dust removal. In some factories, there is a lot of dust in the production workshops, and special dust removal devices are required. Among them, the pipes with large air flow can use the negative pressure and high temperature telescopic ventilation pipes.
(5) Bulk material transportation. In the production process of some factories, it is necessary to transport loose particles, especially the use of spiral ducts such as foamed plastic particles with a small proportion of low cost and good effect.