Introduction to some common sense of food hose, food hose, food grade rubber hose
1. Food grade rubber hose: Generally speaking, rubber hose has a synthetic rubber inner rubber layer to keep the fluid transmitted by the hose in the pipe. The hose needs a reinforcement layer braided or entangled with steel wires or fibers to resist the pressure in the tube. In order to protect the inner layers of the hose, there is a protective layer of synthetic rubber on the outside of the reinforced layer. They are called inner rubber layer, reinforcement layer and outer rubber layer, respectively.
2. Working pressure: When selecting models, ensure that the maximum recommended working pressure of hoses and joints is greater than or equal to the maximum working pressure of the system. The pulse pressure or peak pressure in the system must be less than or equal to the maximum working pressure of the hose assembly.
3. Test pressure: The test is usually carried out at room temperature with water or other suitable media. The hose assembly should be kept under 2 times the working pressure for 30 to 60 seconds without leakage and no pressure drop before the assembly pressure test is considered qualified. This test is carried out in accordance with the standard ISO 1402.
4. Burst pressure: It means that the pressure that causes the hose to rupture should be at least 4 times the given working pressure (currently, most companies use 4 times the pressure to design and produce hoses), but product samples The burst pressure value in is only used for hose production testing, and cannot be used as a basis for hose selection.
5. Fluid compatibility: The food hose assembly must have good chemical compatibility with the contacting medium, otherwise the hydraulic system may not work properly or the hose may age and fail prematurely.
6. Temperature range: In order to prevent the performance of the food rubber hose from being affected, the temperature of the medium and the surrounding environment should not exceed the temperature range of the hose itself, otherwise the hose will age in advance and cause leakage.