Matters needing attention in daily use of food-grade hoses and food-grade steel wire hoses
Food-grade hoses, food-grade steel wire hoses, and food-grade conveying hoses have extremely high quality requirements. If they cannot be used and maintained correctly, it will seriously affect their quality and life span, and even serious accidents will occur. Cause serious damage to property. Shenzhen Hangzhou Haikuo Hose provides the following precautions for the use of food-grade steel wire hoses to keep accidents away from us:
1. Use food-grade steel wire hose correctly, the length of food-grade hose, the change in length under higher pressure (-4%-+2%) and the length change caused by mechanical movement.
2, food-grade steel wire hoses, food-grade hoses should not be used in hours exceeding the operating working pressure (including shock pressure).
3. Food grade steel wire hose, food grade conveying hose, steel wire hose, imported sanitary hose, pu steel wire hose, food grade hose should not be used in a twisted state.
4. Food-grade steel wire hoses, food-grade hoses and assemblies can only be used to transport the designed materials, otherwise it will reduce the service life or fail.
5. Under normal conditions, the temperature of the medium conveyed by the food-grade steel wire hose and the food-grade conveying hose should not exceed -40℃-+120℃, otherwise the service life will be reduced.
6. Food-grade steel wire hose, food-grade conveying hose, steel wire hose, imported sanitary hose, pu steel wire hose, food-grade hose should not be used under the minimum bending radius of the hose, avoid close Bending or bending occurs at the hose joint, otherwise it will hinder the hydraulic transmission and conveying materials or damage the hose assembly.
7. Food-grade hoses should be kept clean, and the inside should be flushed (especially acid pipes, spray pipes, mortar pipes). Prevent foreign objects from entering the lumen, obstructing the delivery of fluids and damaging the equipment.
8. Food-grade steel wire hoses, food-grade conveying hoses, and food-grade hoses should be handled carefully, and should not be dragged on sharp and rough surfaces, and should not be bent or flattened.
9. Food-grade hoses that have exceeded their expiration date or storage period must be tested and identified before they can be used.