Safety precautions for the use of food-grade hoses and food rubber hoses!
1. Precautions for using food-grade hoses, food rubber hoses, and food-grade pressure hoses:
1. Be sure to use food-grade rubber hoses within the recommended temperature and pressure range.
2. The hose expands and contracts with its internal pressure. Please cut the hose to a length slightly longer than you need.
3. When applying pressure, please open and close any valve slowly to avoid shock pressure.
4. Please use it under the condition of the bending radius or more, otherwise it will cause the hose to break and reduce the pressure resistance.
5. When conveying powder and granules, it may be easy to wear according to the conditions. Please enlarge the bending radius of the hose as much as possible.
6. Do not use it in an extremely bent state near metal parts.
7. Do not put the hose in direct contact with or near an open flame.
8. Please do not step on the rubber hose with a vehicle, etc.
1. The hose used should be suitable for the fluid being transported.
2. Please consult the product supplier before using the hose in oil, powder, toxic chemicals, strong acid or strong alkali.
2. Matters needing attention when assembling:
1. Please select a hose joint suitable for the size of the hose.
2. When inserting the end of the joint into the hose, apply oil to the end of the hose and the end of the hose, and do not use fire. If it cannot be inserted, use hot water to heat the hose and insert the connector.
3. Please fully insert the serrated tube tail of the connector into the hose.
4. Do not use a connector that can be pushed in once, as it may cause the hose to rupture.
5. Please avoid excessive ligation with iron wire, please choose a special sleeve or cable tie.
6. Please avoid using scarred or rusty connectors.
Three. Attentions during inspection:
1. Check before use: Before using the hose, please confirm whether there is any abnormal trauma, hardening, softening, discoloration, etc. on the appearance of the hose.
2. Periodic inspection: During the use of the hose, be sure to implement a regular inspection once a month.
Four, safety matters:
1. The operator should wear safety protective clothing, including gloves, rubber boots, and eye protection. These equipment are mainly used to protect the safety of the operator.
2. Ensure that the work area is safe and orderly.
3. Check whether the joints on each pipe are firm.
4. When not in use, do not make the tube in a pressure-resistant state. The closing pressure can prolong the service life of the pipe.