Selection, installation, maintenance and safety of food steam hose food grade rubber hose
Food steam hose, steam conveying hose, food grade rubber hose Product introduction:
inner surface: white butyl synthetic rubber, in line with US FDA standards, good resistance to saturated steam
Outer surface: Gray butyl synthetic rubber
Reinforcement method: Metal braided implant tube wall reinforcement
Working temperature: -40℃~+170℃
Certification system: FDA.
Food steam hose, steam conveying hose, food grade rubber hose product application:
V.T.A. Food steam hose is suitable for conveying hot water, steam, etc.; it can be used to connect food machinery and cosmetic machinery;
V.T.A. Strong flexibility, metal braid reinforcement, strong and durable, can guarantee the maximum safety of operation;
V.T.A. The standard length of the food-grade high-pressure steam hose is 60m, which is very suitable for use with the winding roller.
One, the choice of food steam hose, steam delivery hose, food grade rubber hose:
1. Confirm the selection of food steam hose, steam conveying hose, food grade rubber hose, food pressure hose suitable for conveying steam.
2. The type of hose should not only be printed on the packaging, but also on the body of the hose in the form of a trademark.
3. Correctly identify the area where the steam pipe is used.
4. What is the actual pressure of the steam?
5. Whether it can reach the highest working pressure.
6. What is the temperature of the steam?
7. Is the saturated steam high-humidity steam or dry high-temperature steam?
8. What is the expected frequency of use.
9. What is the external condition of the hose.
10. Confirm whether there are spills or accumulations of corrosive chemicals or oils. Contact with these substances will damage the outer rubber of the pipe.
2. Installation and storage of food steam hose, steam delivery hose, food grade rubber hose, food pressure hose:
1. Determine the pipe joint used for the steam pipe. The steam pipe joint is installed outside the pipe, and its tightness can be adjusted as required.
2. Install the joints according to the production instructions, and check the firmness of the joints according to the purpose of each pipe.
3. Do not over bend the pipe near the joint.
4. Use reasonable methods to store the tube when not in use.
5. Put it on a shelf or tray to minimize the damage of the tube in storage.
6. Do not hang the tube on hooks or nails, or other instruments that may damage the tube.
3. Regular repairs and maintenance of food steam hoses, steam delivery hoses, food grade rubber hoses, and food pressure hoses:
The steam pipe should be replaced in time, and it is necessary to check whether the pipe can be used safely. The operator should pay attention to the following signs:
1. The outer protective layer is blistered or bulged.
2. The outer surface of the tube is cut and the strong layer is exposed.
3. There is a leak at the joint or there is a leak on the pipe body.
4. The flattened part or knotted part of the pipe is damaged.
5. The decrease in air flow indicates that the pipe is expanding.
6. When any of the above-mentioned abnormal signs appear, the tube should be replaced in time.
7. The replaced tube should be carefully inspected before being used again.
1. Operators should wear safety protective clothing, including gloves, rubber boots, long protective clothing, and eye protection. These equipment are mainly used to prevent burns by steam or hot water.
2. Ensure that the work area is safe and orderly.
3. Check whether the joints on each pipe are firm.
4. When not in use, do not make the tube in a pressure-resistant state. The closing pressure can prolong the service life of the pipe.