Tips for choosing a ventilation and exhaust hose that is resistant to high temperature and negative pressure
High temperature resistant hose manufacturing process: the outside is galvanized steel with spiral ring, the pipe wall is double-layer structure, the inner layer is high temperature resistant glass fiber coating, and the outer layer is coated with special coated stainless steel wire to enhance high temperature resistance Clip the fabric. Dragging on the ground will not damage the air duct, flexible, flexible, flexible, flame retardant, insulation, high temperature resistance, vibration resistance, strong toughness, and chemical resistance. This kind of high temperature resistant hose is a patented product of Hangzhou Haikuo, patent number: ZL201130194610.7
There are many high temperature resistant hoses on the market, and there are many negative pressure resistant air pipes, but there are very few hoses that can withstand both high temperature and negative pressure. Negative pressure refers to the suction pressure. If the negative pressure is not reached, the ventilation hose will flatten or the tube body will rupture when the air is exhausted. In the past, customers often responded that how the pipe is connected to the fan to draw the air, or the pipe’s cloth is broken, it is always considered to be a quality problem of the air pipe. In fact, this is because the pressure cannot be reached. So, how should you choose a ventilation hose that is resistant to temperature and negative pressure? Hangzhou Haikuo editor teaches you tips.
1. Temperature selection. Generally, the temperature of high temperature resistant hose can reach up to 900 degrees. Then, the conventional products on the market can withstand high temperatures of 400 degrees, 500 degrees, and 600 degrees. Generally, the hoses that need to be exhausted are the ventilation ducts connected to the centrifugal fan or the axial fan, and the ventilation hose of this type of fan does not need to withstand such a high temperature, and it is usually enough below 400 degrees. Choose LKE00400 negative pressure resistant ventilation hose.
2. Pressure selection. Pressure is divided into positive pressure and negative pressure. The so-called positive pressure refers to the pressure of the exhaust air from the pipeline. Negative pressure refers to the size of the pressure when the fan is connected to the outside. We can customize air ducts with different pressures according to the size of the negative pressure.
After clarifying the temperature and pressure, we can customize the negative pressure ducts with different negative pressures according to the following points:
1. Increase the thickness of the material used for the pipe wall. The conventional cloth thickness is 0.3mm. Usually, the thickness of the cloth used for custom-made negative pressure ducts is 0.35mm and 0.4mm. Of course, thicker duct cloth can also be customized according to customer requirements.
2. Increase the thickness of the duct wire. For conventional ducts, choose a steel wire of 0.5mm~2.0mm, and use different diameters for different sizes. We can increase the thickness of the steel wire as usual when choosing the thickness of the steel wire. , The thicker the steel wire, the greater the pressure it can withstand.
3. Increase the spacing of hose steel rims. The spacing of conventional high temperature resistant air ducts is generally about 10CM. Then, we can shorten the distance between the steel rims according to the negative pressure required by the customer. For example, make the air pipe with a distance of 8CM or 5CM. The smaller the distance, the greater the pressure resistance of the ventilation hose.
Through the above explanation, is it right? I believe everyone can correctly choose the high temperature and negative pressure ventilation hose.