What are the commonly used international pipe flange standards? and my country’s national standard system for pipe flanges
2. Several systems of international pipe flange standards
1) European flange system: German DIN (including the Soviet Union)
a, Nominal pressure: 0.1, 0.25, 0.6, 1.0, 1.6, 2.5, 4.0, 6.4, 10.0, 16.0, 25.0, 32.0, 40.0, Mpa
b, official diameter: 15~600mm
c. Flange structure type: flat welded plate, flat welded ring loose sleeve, crimped loose sleeve, butt welded crimped loose sleeve, butt welded loose sleeve, butt welded, with neck thread Connection type, integral type and flange cover
d. Flange sealing surface includes: flat surface, concave surface, concave-convex surface, tongue and groove surface, rubber ring connection surface, lens surface and diaphragm welding surface
e. The OCT pipe flange co-recording standard issued by the Soviet Union in 1980 is similar to the German DIN standard and will not be repeated
2) American Flange System: American ANSI B16.5 'Steel Pipe Flanges and Flange Fittings'
a, Nominal pressure: 150psi(2.0Mpa), 300psi(5.0Mpa), 400psi(6.8Mpa), 600psi(10.0Mpa), 900psi(15.0Mpa), 1500psi(25.0Mpa), 2500psi(42.0Mpa),
b, official diameter: 6~4000mm
c. Flange structure type: bar welding, socket welding, threaded connection, loose sleeve, butt welding and flange cover
d. Flange sealing surface: concave surface, concave-convex surface, tongue and groove surface, metal ring connection surface
3) Japanese JIS pipe flanges: Generally, they are only used in public works in petrochemical plants. They have little influence in the world and have not formed an independent system in the world.
3, my country's national standard system for steel pipe flanges GB
1) Nominal pressure: 0.25Mpa~42.0Mpa
a, series 1: PN1.0, PN1.6, PN2.0, PN5.0, PN10.0, PN15.0, PN25.0, PN42 (main series)
b, Series 2: PN0.25, PN0.6, PN2.5, PN4.0
Among them, PN0.25, PN0.6, PN1.0, PN1.6, PN2.5, PN4.0 have a total of 6 grades of flange sizes, which belong to the European flange system represented by German flanges, and the rest It is the American flange system represented by the American flange.
In the GB standard, the maximum nominal pressure level of the European flange system is 4Mpa, and the maximum nominal pressure level of the American flange system is 42Mpa.
2) Nominal diameter: 10mm~4000mm
3) Flange structure: integral flange, unit flange
a, threaded flange
b, welding flange, butt welding flange, flat welding flange with neck, socket welding flange with neck, plate flat welding flange
c. Loose flanges Butt weld ring loose flange with neck flange Butt weld ring loose plate flange Flat weld ring loose plate flange Plate turn over loose flange
d, flange cover (blind hole flange)
4) Flange sealing surface: flat surface, concave surface, concave-convex surface, tongue and groove surface, ring connection surface
2. Commonly used pipe flange standard system for instruments
1, DIN standard
1) Common pressure levels: PN6, PN10, PN16, PN25, PN40, PN64, PN100, PN160, PN250
2) Flange sealing surface: raised face DIN2526C raised face flange grooued acc. DIN2512N tongue and groove surface
2, ANSI standard
1) Common pressure levels: CL150, CL300, CL600, CL900, CL1500
2) Flange sealing surface: ANSI B 16.5 RF flanges raised face flange
3, JIS standard: not commonly used
1) Common pressure levels: 10K, 20K
3. How to recommend matching flange standards and piping standards to users
1. The user requests to provide the manufacturing drawing of the matching flange:
Example: A user chooses a vortex flowmeter, its model is: 70FS80-E0A00A1B100 E: PN40 DIN2501, raised face DIN2526C
Users request to provide matching flange manufacturing drawings
Solution: This involves three standard drawings, DIN2501 is the female flange, DN2526C is the type of flange surface,
convex surface, so find DIN2635. DIN2635 is the flange surface with DIN2501 as the female flange standard and adopts the DIN2526C matching flange standard, and this picture can be faxed to the user.
2. When selecting the ANSI standard when selecting the vortex flowmeter, pay attention to the difference between Sch80 and Sch40, and match it with the pipeline standard, that is: choose Sch80 for the instrument and Sch80 for the pipeline to avoid the internal diameter of the pipeline. A protrusion is formed between the inner diameter of the meter.
Pipe size series: inch pipe, metric pipe
Inch pipes: internationally used piping series
Metric pipe: The outer diameter series of steel pipes widely used in the domestic chemical industry and other industrial sectors for decades
pipe flange standard
pressure level situation
PN0.25, 0.6, 1.0, 1.6, 2.5, 4.0Mpa are German pipe flange series
PN2.0, 5.0, 10.0, 15.0, 25.0, 42.0Mpa are American pipe flange series
SHJ406-89 'China Petrochemical Corporation Engineering Construction Standard'
PN2.0, 5.0, 6.8, 10.0, 15.0, 25.0, 42.0Mpa are American pipe flange series
PN0.25, 0.6, 1.0, 1.6, 2.5, 4.0, 6.4