What are the technical requirements for galvanized metal flat plastic hose?
is as follows
1. No trimming residues are allowed at both ends of the flat plastic hose.
2. The axial tension borne by the flat plastic hose should meet the requirements in the table;
3. Cracks and severe grazing are not allowed at the inner and outer buckles of the flat plastic hose;
4. The pitch of the flat-coated plastic hose should be flexibly hidden with support elasticity, and no obstruction and serious tension elasticity are allowed;
a. Continuous blistering with a length of no more than 1/3 of a week;
b. The length is greater than 5mm, and the maximum width half is greater than 2mm;
5. The galvanized surface of the flat plastic hose should be complete and smooth, and no dezincification or black spots are allowed, but no more than three deficiencies listed below are allowed within the length of 1m;
6. The flat plastic hose is not allowed to rust after two cycles of Chinese salt spray;
7. The thickness of the galvanized layer of the steel strip is not less than 7μm;
8. The flat plastic hose is wound from galvanized low carbon steel strip;