What is a general metal hose?
What is the difference between general metal hose and ordinary metal hose? The general metal hose is an important connecting component in engineering technology. It is composed of a stainless steel corrugated flexible tube wrapped with a braided mesh sleeve and a combination of two-end joints. The advantages of general metal hoses are: convenient and quick installation, one type can be used in many fields, wide use, and good versatility.
Ordinary metal hose
General metal hose is used in various gas and liquid pipeline systems and as compensation components, sealing components, connection components and shock absorption components in the compensation system. It can be used for length, temperature, and location caused by any factor. The position compensation of the angle and the angle is applied in various fields such as aerospace, petrochemical industry, mining electronics, machinery shipbuilding, medical and health, textile electronics, energy construction and so on.
The corrugated pipes used in general metal hoses include two types: spiral and ring.
Corrugated metal hose
General metal hose installation and use matters
1. National standard 'General Technical Requirements for Corrugated Metal Hose' (GB/T14525-93)
2. The corrugated pipe of the metal hose is made of chromium-nickel austenitic stainless steel. When using it, pay attention to prevent the pitting corrosion of nitrogen ions and the corrosive damage of dilute sulfuric acid and dilute sulfuric acid.
3. After the user conducts hydraulic tests on equipment and piping systems equipped with metal hoses, they should prevent the impact of iron rust blocks and the deposition of chloride ion-containing sediments, which may cause corrosion and mechanical damage.
4. During installation, the metal hose should be protected from splashes and mechanical damage during welding, otherwise it will cause leakage.
5. The airtight piping system should strictly abide by the safety operation regulations to prevent the hose from pulling off or bursting due to overpressure caused by improper operation or other factors.
6. Please carefully digest the metal hose installation method examples, and install and use strictly according to the correct outline.
Universal metal hose
Technical standards for general metal hoses
Nominal diameter DN (mm)
Flange standard code
Flange pressure rating
Machinery Department JB81-85-59
Ministry of Chemical Industry HG9115-9122-88
Note: When the hose selection does not indicate the standard code of the flange, the flat welding flange shall be manufactured according to JB81-59, and the loose flange shall be manufactured according to JB-59.
Note: The above are the flange pressure ratings recommended by our factory, unit (Kgf/cm2)