What is a high temperature air duct? What are the characteristics of high temperature resistant air duct? How to distinguish the quality of high temperature resistant air duct?
One, what is a high temperature resistant air duct?
High temperature resistant air duct is the most common ventilation and exhaust duct in modern industrial production. It is widely used in various industries, such as hot gas extraction from high-temperature boilers, automobile exhaust emissions, factory solder smoke extraction, and blast heaters. Exhaust and welding gas exhaust, used for exhaust equipment, engine structure, heating engine, solids such as dust, powder and fiber, gas environment such as steam and smoke, dust removal and extraction plant, heater exhaust, and aircraft equipment and military coordination bellows Low-pressure environments such as compressors and compressors.
2. What are the performance characteristics of high temperature resistant air ducts?
1. The advantages of high temperature resistant air duct are cost-effective, acid and alkali resistant and metal resistant, high-quality performance, vibration resistance, external wear protection through spiral wire, strong flame retardant, flame retardant in accordance with DIN 4102-B1, very strong The tough bending radius is approximately equal to the outer diameter, the flexibility is high, and the life is long. It can work for a long time between -60°C ~ +900°C, and the short-term temperature resistance can be as high as +1100°C. Different high temperature resistance ranges can be customized for basic needs.
2. Special structure, patented CP structure, its pipe wall material, special high-temperature fiber coating, spiral wire, stainless steel, because the outer layer is protected by a strong traveler, the high-temperature air duct has strong wear resistance The nature, as well as the high-quality performance of fireproof, waterproof and acid-proof, brings great convenience to the production enterprise.
3. The applicable temperature range is relatively wide, about -60℃ to +900℃, and its size is 50-1200MM, and it can be made in any length and diameter.
Three, how to distinguish the quality of high temperature resistant air duct?
1. Look at the surface: check the external and internal surfaces. The surface of a high-quality high-temperature air duct should be very smooth, free of stains, wrinkles, roughness and uneven spots.
2. Look at the pitch: the pitch of the elastic steel wire and the glass fiber thread are the same, and the winding is even.
3. Look at bending: the product bends freely and is elastic
4. Look at the material: The high-quality high-temperature air duct is made of high-quality silicon rubber, which is more resistant to temperature and corrosion. The glass fiber wire wound on both sides of the elastic steel wire is used.