What parameters need to be clear when selecting food grade hoses
As we all know, food-grade hoses are used to transport edible oil, beverages, milk, liquor and other food consumed by humans. Therefore, in order to protect human health, food-grade hoses not only meet the EU 10/2011 standard, but also meet FDA American food grade standard. Many partners have doubts when choosing food-grade hoses: There are many types of food-grade hoses. Which food-grade hose is suitable for their application? This is also the most frequently asked question by the sales staff of Shenzhen Hangzhou Haikuo. . The following important parameters need to be clarified when selecting food-grade hoses:
1. Pressure: refers to the system working pressure and the minimum burst pressure in the pipeline. The minimum burst pressure is generally 3 to 4 times the working pressure.
2. Vacuum pressure: negative pressure or vacuum resistance requirements.
3. Temperature: refers to the temperature of the conveyed medium and the temperature of the working environment, as well as the temperature and time during CIP/SIP cleaning.
4. Medium and corrosiveness: refers to the material and its attributes conveyed by the food-grade hose; different media will directly determine the material of the food hose. Especially food grade chemical pipes, such as lithium battery slurry delivery pipes, ink delivery pipes, concentrated acid and alkali food pipes, flavor and fragrance food pipes, etc., are all made of special materials for different media.
5. Bending requirements: the pipeline direction and bending degree of the application and installation part, the minimum bending radius of different food grade hoses is different.
6. Vibration and distortion: Vibration, movement and distortion of the application part.
7. Connection joint: the joint type at both ends of the food pipe.
If you encounter other intractable diseases in the selection, you can also consult us at any time. Shenzhen Hangzhou Haikuo has a professional hose technical service team and many years of application experience in various industries to provide one-stop solutions for industrial hoses!